There’s always one thing that we forget about during the winter time…our poor feet! Sole Bliss is on hand to provide the ultimate foot care that your bunions and soles will thank you for.
Here are our 5 simple tips for supple & healthy feet during the colder seasons:
1. Invest in a good foot scrub! We really like The Body Shop Peppermint Footcare range to leave your feet feeling super soft and refreshed.
2. Remove any hardened skin, particularly on the heels and balls of your feet using a foot pumice or foot file.
3. Moisturise your feet daily using creams with ingredients like Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter or Peppermint that work wonders for the skin!
4. Let your feet breathe! We all love to wear our cosiest clothing at this time of year but it’s important to let your feet breathe from time to time. So, opt-out of the fluffy socks & try to go bare feet while indoors.
5. Wear footwear that fits properly – It is so important, whatever shoes you’re wearing that they’re the right size! More than 60% of people have one foot larger than the other so always accommodate the larger foot. Ladies with bunions should always opt for shoes with a wide toe-box to allow room for your bunions and feet to breathe.
Maintain your new foot care regime and keep your feet in comfort with our wide collection of stylish shoes for ladies with bunions and wide feet.
1. Invest in a good foot scrub
2. Remove any dry hard skin
3. Moisturise your feet daily
4. Let your feet breathe!
5. Wear footwear that supports your feet properly
And there you have it, a few simple steps to make your feet & bunions super soft and revived!
Often hidden away in thick socks and boots means that we don’t always give our feet the care they need but the reality is that we only have one pair, so it’s essential we care for them! Shop the latest collection of comfortable yet stylish shoes for bunions.
If you have any questions about finding the best shoes for your feet, please contact our Customer Care team who are highly knowledgeable and here to help!
Call: +44 (0)1923 227 400 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm UK)
Do you want to add products to your personal account?