Celebrities are Just Like Us… We've Looked at Their Outfits, Shoes and Bunions!
Amy Adams, Victoria Beckham and Oprah Winfrey all share some things in common… they maintain celebrity status, dress amazingly well and they all have bunions!
Famous people with bunions? Surely not!
Bunions doesn’t just affect ordinary people, even the most glamorous celebrities struggle with the pain, appearance and embarrassment of bunions. Bunions affects a vast number of women worldwide and develop due to a number of factors, such as ill-fitting footwear, genetics, pregnancy and obesity. issue that impacts a vast number of women worldwide.
1. Amy Adams - American Actress
2. Amal Clooney - Lebanese-British International Law Barrister
3. Katie Holmes - American Actress
4. Oprah Winfrey - American Talk Show Host & Producer
5. Danielle Staub - American Television Personality
6. Naomi Campbell - British Supermodel
7. Tilda Swinton - British Actress & Model
8. Molly Sims - American Model & Actress
9. Chrissy Teigen - American Model, Author & Comedian
10. Christina Hendricks - American Actress
11. Victoria Beckham - British Designer & Former Spice Girl
12. Sarah Paulson - American Actress
13. Tamera Mowry-Housley - American Actress
14. Jennifer Lopez - American Actress, Singer & Business Woman
15. Lisa Edelstein - American Actress
16. Kate Moss - British Model & Business Woman
17. Nigella Lawson - British Food Writer & Cooking Show Host
18. Marcia Gay Harden - American Actress
19. Meghan Markle - American Former Actress
20. Iman Bowie - Somali-American Fashion Model & Actress
21. Audrey Hepburn - British Actress & Humanitarian
22. Cameron Diaz - American Actress & Former Model
23. Teri Hatcher - American Actress, Writer & Presenter
24. Paris Hilton - American Fashion Designer & Business Woman
25. Kate Middleton - Duchess of Cambridge
26. Gwyneth Paltrow - American Actress & Business Woman
27. Liz Hurley - British Actress, Model & Business Woman
28. Catherine Zeta Jones - Welsh Actress
29. Camilla Belle - American Actress
30. Billie Piper - British Actress & Singer
31. Rebecca Gayheart - American Fashion Model & Actress
32. Jennifer Aniston - American Actress
33. Sarah Jessica Parker - American Actress, Producer & Designer
34. Michelle Yeoh - Malaysian Actress
35. Uma Thurman - American Actress & Model
36. Kelly Bensimon - American Socialite & Former Editor of Elle Accessories
37. Dame Helen Mirren - British Actress
38. Penelope Cruz - Spanish Actress & Model
39. Cate Blanchett - Australian Actress & Theater Director
40. Suki Waterhouse - British Model & Actress
41. Eugenie Bouchard - Canadian Tennis Player
42. Kelly Rowland - American Singer & Actress
43. Brandi Glanville - American TV Personality, Author & Former Model
44. Eva Herzigova - Czech-Italian Supermodel & Actress
45. Mena Suvari - American Actress & Model
46. Miranda Hart - British Actress, Comedian & Writer
47. Famke Janssen - Dutch Actress & Director
48. Miroslava Duma - Russian Digital Entrepreneur
49. Elsa Zylberstein - French Actress
50. Beau Garret - American Actress & Model
While celebrities cope with their bunions in the public eye, finally, there's an accessible option for all women suffering from bunions thanks to Sole Bliss Shoes, designed especially for women with bunions and wide feet.
We have spent the past 5 years developing our innovative comfort shoe technology which cushions and conceals bunions and wide feet - so now women everywhere can enjoy style and comfort combined.
Looking for comfortable and cute shoes for bunions and wide feet? Sole Bliss are your one-stop online shop! View the Sole Bliss bunion shoe collection and confidently walk in comfort.
Team Sole Bliss xo